I am currently enjoying the summer with Sophie and Noah. One of the greatest gifts of being a teacher is the summers off work :-) This is the first summer that I have had free from pregnancy and graduate school since Chad and I have been married.
Sophie is such a challenge these days. She is seriously three going on thirteen. To everyone that says two is terrible, I say three is WAY worse! She has enough independence and intelligence to be dangerous! Some of the things that come out of her mouth amaze me. Last week, she told her daddy that he was ruining her life all because he was trying to get her to take a shower. I am afraid Sophie's teenage years are going to be the death of us. Aside from the much needed daily attitude adjustments, she is turning into such a little girlie girl. She loves her dresses, make-up, and jewelry. I look forward to the days of shopping trips and spa dates together.
Noah is growing so much. He has definitely come a long way from that NICU stay six months ago. He has his six month check up last week. He weighed in at 17 pounds and 2 ounces. He is such a chubby baby. He laughs, smiles, and babbles at us. He really is pleasant baby. He is so close to crawling that I expect it any day. He tries so hard. We are still waiting for the first tooth to cut. He is drooling like crazy and chewing on everything.
I finally feel like we are starting to get adjusted to being a family of four. The debate is still ongoing as to whether or not there will be a baby number three.....
Sunday, June 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment