Thursday, July 1, 2010

Got Sleep?

I have learned my lesson! I will never compare my children again....

Sophie was an amazing sleeper from a very early age. She would sleep through the night by the age of about six weeks old. I think we were incredibly naive, and there was a part of us that just assumed that Noah would be a great sleeper as well. Were we ever wrong! Noah is a horrible sleeper. I say horrible...he probably is just typical. There are nights that he is still up three and four times. He is very difficult to get back to sleep also. To make matters worse, Sophie decided that when brother came along she needed to sleep in the bed with us! She was so good about sleeping in her room. I suppose that when Noah came along, she felt like she was being left out by not being in the room with us. We didn't have the heart to say no. Maybe we should just bring Sam the dog into the house and let him sleep with us also!!

1 comment:

  1. These posts do not encourage me to try for number two, just sayin! ;-)

    ReplyDelete